- lovefortuneAsked on May 25, 2013 at 06:54 AM
- yselbollerAnswered on May 25, 2013 at 07:03 AMHello @lovefortune,I am having challenges understanding exactly what you are trying to achieve. Do you have more information or say an example or screenshot that can help me visualize or understand this issue better?Best Regards,Ysel
- gori-mathewAnswered on May 25, 2013 at 07:12 AM
I have answered this to the other threat that was asking of the same, I hope that helps resolve the issue.
- lovefortuneAnswered on May 25, 2013 at 07:12 AM
I created a form and got the source code. In the source code the form action goes to a php file. When I got the source code that php file is not included in the furnished source code. I need the source code of the php to be able to customize it as I want. How can I get to that php file? This is the file I need: http://submit.jotform.us/submit.php
I want to be able to edit this file and customize the simple form more appropriately to meet my needs.
Thank you, Ysel.
- dinesh-itAnswered on May 25, 2013 at 10:33 AM
Can you tell us what kind of customization you need? So that, may be there is an alternative that help with you.
Because, Unfortunately you can not able to download the php, Since it is a server side scripting file, we cannot distribute this to public for security and some other reasons.