- KereltjeAsked on May 25, 2013 at 08:18 AMI Have a site under construction which has a black background. Therefor your black text font can hardly be read.Where do I set the font color of your forms?Thank you!BEN
- pinoytechAnswered on May 25, 2013 at 11:42 AM
Thank you for contacting us with regards to this matter. With regards to your query, there actually two option where you can change your form's font color.
1. By going to Form Style > Font Color
2. Using some custom css and inject into your form.
color: #FFFFFF !important;
If you need further assistance, do let us know.
- KereltjeAnswered on May 25, 2013 at 12:46 PMThank you for your swift reaction. Problem solved!
- pinoytechAnswered on May 25, 2013 at 12:53 PM
Glad to hear that Ben! If you need our assistance again, please don't heistate to contact us at anytime.
Have a nice day!