- MonicaAsked on May 25, 2013 at 03:33 PM
I've had a problem with a friend's exboyfriend who keeps harassing us (all of her friends).
Since he knows my webpage and i have a contact form for my customers, every once in a while he sends obscene messages through it. I would like to know if it is possible to add a script in which I ban certain keywords so that no one that wishes to bother me would be able to do it. I mean, I already added captcha and email verification which i think will help a lot but i think adding the censored words filter would help even more.
Please let me know the code i could add. thanks!Page URL:
- KadeJMAnswered on May 25, 2013 at 04:49 PM
Hi Monica, I am sorry to hear about the trouble this person is causing you. If you have valid proof of his harrassments I would highly suggest that you take an extra step and report him to the proper authorities so that this stops since many authorities out there do not take kindly to this type of behavior.
Anyhow, in regards to your form on your website we can certain help you with this problem. There are a few precautions you can take to prevent his comments from becoming a further problem.
(1) You can make your submissions Unique Submissions with a " Strict Check ".
(2) You can also apply Limits to your Submissions such as only allowing a certain number of submissions from a person that fills in your form, etc,.
(3) You can also add in Unique Questions that will filter and block or even reject submissions if certain criteria is matched which you can specify.
I hope this helps but if you need further assistance just let us know.