- colefusionAsked on April 18, 2011 at 10:38 AM
What do I need to do to cancel my account. I love your formbuilder, just don't need it anymore. Thanks, Dr Cole
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on April 18, 2011 at 10:58 AM
Hello Dr. Cole,
To cancel your acount, you will need to click the Account Settings button at the lower right part of the page.
This will bring you to your account settings page and it will show details about your subscription. Simply click the Cancel button.
After clicking the cancel button, it will redirect you to paypal login page. Login with your paypal username and password, then you can continue the cancellation process of your subscription.
Alternatively, we can also cancel your subscription for you. Just let us know which you prefer.
If you have other concerns, please do let us know.
Thank you and warm regards,
- colefusionAnswered on April 18, 2011 at 12:57 PMThanks for the info. Please cancel for me as when I tried to do it myself I
received the following message from PayPal: \"The unsubscribe button you
clicked through is invalid. You can find the status of all subscriptions in
your transaction history.\" Thanks for your help. Galen Cole
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on April 18, 2011 at 01:50 PM
Unfortunately, since you are using Paypal to pay for your subscription with us, the only way to cancel that subscription is through your Paypal account.
To cancel your subscription:
1. Log into your PayPal account
2. Find the latest payment you made to us
3. Click on your subscription number
4. Click on "Cancel Subscription" button.
Hopefully this should cancel your premium subscription. Get back to us if you're having problems doing so. Thank you for using Jotform.