- msdenaAsked on May 26, 2013 at 01:05 PM
I want to send my client a link to the form but I dont want it to name jotform in the link. Is there a way to do that?
- sidharth_kchAnswered on May 26, 2013 at 02:47 PM
Yes that's possible. Please refer this guide for more information : How to use Custom Domains with Jotform
Let us know if you need further assistance.
- EliezerNAnswered on May 26, 2013 at 02:57 PM
There are two ways to do that:
- The first is by using your Custom Domain and using that link of the form. You can learn about that in the next guide: How to use custom Domains with Jotform.
- The second way is to get the source code of the form from one of the options that Jotfom provides to you.
For example, in this case I'm going to embed the source code to my web site and I will use Light Box option.
- Then I copy the source code and embed it to my website.
- Once you have embeded the form to your web page you can use that link to share your form.
I hope this helps you.
- EliezerNAnswered on May 26, 2013 at 04:07 PM
I'm Sorry, I forgot to share the link of my website where you can see what I was talking about.
It is www.tmaster.vacau.com
There when you click on Contact Us button you will see the form, and also you can see the Help Us form which was embeded with the same method.
And in that way you will avoid to show Jotform domain in your form link.