- CookiesbyJAsked on May 26, 2013 at 09:29 PM
- JotForm SupportGoldoAnswered on May 27, 2013 at 01:03 AM
For now, jotForm doesn't have the option to add a separate field for tax on forms. As a workaround you will need to compute each product with its taxed value added for now.
You may want to have a look at this: Calculate shipping and taxes on Paypal
This suggestion has been added as a feature request.
- sidharth_kchAnswered on May 27, 2013 at 01:48 AM
Can you please let us know what will be tax component in your form? How do you want to calculate the TAX?
Based on your requirement, we will see if some workaround is possible.
- oseo5510Answered on August 21, 2013 at 04:35 PM
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on August 21, 2013 at 06:24 PM
Hi, I suggest you create your own separate thread here http://www.jotform.com/contact
We will make sure to attend to you at once.