- nic957Asked on May 27, 2013 at 10:05 AM
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on May 27, 2013 at 10:16 AM
What do you mean exactly with "collect my template forms"? Do you mean remove your form on form templates page? Or perhaps clone the form? Please elaborate it further. Thank you in advance.
- nic957Answered on May 27, 2013 at 10:20 AM
I have some tamplates form in my account which i want to use in developing my website but i dont know how to upload it to my website.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on May 27, 2013 at 10:23 AM
So you need to embed the form to your website? You just need to copy it's embed code and paste it on your website between the body tags. Here's a guide: Adding a Form to a Web Page.
You can also download your form source code files and upload it to your website. How to get your Form Source Code
- nic957Answered on May 27, 2013 at 10:53 AMAfter following your suggestion am still unable to add the form or download
the form on my web site.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on May 27, 2013 at 11:22 AM
What website platform are you using e.g. like wordpress, joomla? Maybe we have an available guide for it. Also, how did you embed the form to your website? I would suggest to try it with iframe embed code. How to get your Form's Iframe Code. See if this helps.
May we also know the website URL where you are trying to embed your form?
- nic957Answered on May 27, 2013 at 05:31 PM
sorry nothing happen after this suggetion again. am try in to create website from viistaprint but i want the form to be store in word processing format and later copy and paste in the website.
the URL is http://www.vistaprint.co.uk/websites.aspx
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on May 27, 2013 at 06:43 PM
Unfortunately, form can't be stored/embedded into a word processing application. By the way, the iframe embed code should be able to work with this. Can you please let us know the language is your site built in? How about using your form source code instead: How to get your Form Source Code. See if this works.
We'll wait your updates. Thanks!
- nic957Answered on May 27, 2013 at 06:45 PMI try it this way, he doesn't work either.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on May 27, 2013 at 07:01 PM
Not quite sure how you've embedded the code or there must be something on your platform that doesn't allow scripts or any 3rd party embedding. Did you, or have you ever known of this? I would suggest to ask an assistance about this on the platform you are using, they might be able to provide help. I would really love to provide you samples using vistaprint but they do not have free trial available. The last option I can provide is to use your form URL. Use your form's stand alone link instead of embedding the form.