- JackalVIAsked on May 27, 2013 at 02:58 PM
I've been getting reports from people trying to apply that they get the error message "
This form is currently unavailable!"
I've tried putting new code into the form thinking there was a update, still the same issue. Any help on this would mean a lot.
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on May 27, 2013 at 03:13 PM
Thank you for contacting us.
Your form was automatically disabled due to Submission Limit set on your form.
In order to solve the problem, please remove the submission limit value.
Then, activate your form.
Please feel free to contact us if you need any further assistance. We will be happy to help.
- educationalexcursionsAnswered on August 17, 2015 at 01:33 AM
I have the same issue. This form http://form.jotformpro.com/form/42430466392959
reads "This form is currently unavailable!"
However, I don't think it's related to submission limits.
Thoughts welcome :)
- SammyAnswered on August 17, 2015 at 05:15 AM
I'm able to access the mentioned form, kindly try accessing it from your end
- rwulawlibAnswered on August 02, 2016 at 11:11 AM
Thank you. Although my Preferences page looks completely different, I was able to change the appropriate setting.
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on August 02, 2016 at 12:34 PM
Thanks for your comment. The reason for why the Preferences looks different from the screenshot is because the screenshot was an old version of the preferences and is because this thread is more than 3 yrs old already. There had been lots of changes with JotForm within that period. This is also one of the reasons why we encourage users to start new topic posts should they have questions or concerns with regard to their accounts.
All the best,
- Niraj SoniAnswered on December 08, 2016 at 07:39 AM
hello I have the problem when I was going to this link , The link prompt as "This form is currently unavailable". So, can you please help me ?
- JotForm SupportowenAnswered on December 08, 2016 at 08:04 AM
We always encourage our users to open up new threads for their own issues. You will responded shortly on this thread: