- tpacompaniesAsked on May 27, 2013 at 11:30 PM
Hi, any reason why only some of my files are showing up in my dropbox folder? Im using the multiple file option on the form and uploading many files at once and some of them are not showing in the dropbox. please advise.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on May 28, 2013 at 02:20 AM
There's a limit on uploading a number of files to our current Dropbox Integration. Please do not exceed 9 files at a time at least for now when uploading to your form so files wont get filtered and to avoid them missing on your dropbox folder. Note that you can always access the missing files on your form submissions page and upload them manually to your dropbox folder.
Our higher team are also planning to make some improvements about this but we haven't updates about it yet.
Hope this clears your concern. Thank you!
- roxxstarAnswered on May 28, 2013 at 08:51 AMNew response receivedahhh crap. ok.... I need this function now. I paid for a year, im assuming I will be credited when I cancel?
what about box?
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on May 28, 2013 at 11:30 AM
Hope this help. Inform us if you have further inquiry.
Yes. If you choose to cancel subscriptions, appropriate credits should be applied.
- roxxstarAnswered on May 28, 2013 at 11:41 AMNew response receiveddo you have a file upload limit with Box?
- roxxstarAnswered on May 28, 2013 at 01:09 PMNew response receiveddo you have a file upload limit with BOX?
- KadeJMAnswered on May 28, 2013 at 01:22 PM
Hi there, I can see that you've posted and asked your previous question twice at two different times but I would like to kindly remind you that this is not necessary since we will get to your question as soon as we can since we are busy answering questions in the order we recieve them.
To address your question about Box and the use of the Box Integration with our Upload Field our physical File Upload Size limitation here on JotForm is 1 Gigabyte. However, after looking through Box's FAQ I found that they have their own Max File Upload Limitations so this will hinder your allowed upload limit which depends on the Box Account Type you have.
According to the Box Website you can read about their limitations of this basis HERE.
Free personal: 250MB
Paid personal: 1GB
Additionally for future reference we would also greatly appreciate it if you will please open up New Questions in a New Thread to avoid confusion. Thank you.
- KadeJMAnswered on May 28, 2013 at 01:35 PM
Pardon the ending of my response about the New Thread. Please disregard that message reminder since one of my colleagues brought to my attention that both of your accounts are related.
- tpacompaniesAnswered on May 28, 2013 at 05:45 PM
so do you have a file limit in BOX as you do in DROPBOX?
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on May 28, 2013 at 06:55 PM
Yes, there's no limit on the number of uploaded files. They should go through fine to your Box Account.
Here's my test so far with 24 image files uploaded, so the total files sent to Box is 25 since it includes the submissions PDF file.
Regarding the upload size limit, kindly check my colleagues previous reply. http://www.jotform.me/answers/222340-Form-and-File-Upload-into-DROPBOX#8