- GlasgowMaryAsked on May 28, 2013 at 10:50 AM
I have a number of users who would like forms on their iPad or Android devices. However, they are sometimes in locations, where they need to fill in a data form, but do not have internet access. All devices have wireless capability as well as 3G access to the internet. The form would need to be able to upload when internet access is available.
When will offline forms be available? It would be a waste of my time to investigate whether JotForm is the best available form builder if you cannot provide forms offline.
Many thanks, Mary,
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on May 28, 2013 at 12:40 PM
Thanks for contacting us. Sorry to say that we don't know as to when this will be added to our key features or if there is a possibility that this feature will added to Jotform.
Let me add this thread to our Feature Request List. However and again, we cannot promise you anything in return.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on May 29, 2013 at 03:17 AM
We currently do not have any plans for this. But, I have added your request to our feature requests list. So, thank you.
- fmirandalavAnswered on July 19, 2013 at 11:55 AM
It would be an amazing feature! I hope you include it asap.
- bhanukaranAnswered on August 02, 2013 at 04:32 AM
Any news on the offline form capability. Even i have a similar requirement for one of the major event in Middle East.
- gori-mathewAnswered on August 02, 2013 at 04:45 AM
The feature has not yet been included in our forms, we will let you know about it when we will have it ready.