- zoeAsked on May 28, 2013 at 12:04 PM
- JotForm SupportMorianAnswered on May 28, 2013 at 12:17 PM
Yes. That is certainly possible with our Payment Tools. Once you have a payment tool added, you can then list your products and it will be automatically computed and give you the total at the end.
- zoedwyer13Answered on May 28, 2013 at 12:19 PM
Hi - thank you for that! What if i don't acually need people to process a payment - just need them to know how much the product is for?
Its for an internal sandwich list order form you see do you know what i mean? people can fill this in for their order and give me the cash for payment... am i being clear?! (as mud!)
- JotForm SupportMorianAnswered on May 28, 2013 at 12:34 PM
Okay, I understand you simply want the users to know how much the product is.
But, just to clarify, you would still want them to submit the form right?
- zoedwyer13Answered on May 28, 2013 at 12:38 PM