- David SolerAsked on May 28, 2013 at 06:39 PM
Hi, when I use the two methods it happens in my web: http://i44.tinypic.com/30mpsmc.png
This is a re-post of a comment on How to add forms to Joomla 2.5
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on May 28, 2013 at 09:12 PM
Are you using iframe embed code? How to get your Form's Iframe Code. See if this helps.
May we also know the website URL where you've embedded your form so we can check it here?
- SuperMarioRolAnswered on May 29, 2013 at 05:26 PM
In fact im ussing iframe code. The url is http://www.festivalsamuel.es/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=87 THANKS!
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on May 29, 2013 at 07:11 PM
I think you are still using the jscript code embed
Please clear the current embedded form, then re-embed using its iframe code again.
Use this guide to get the iframe code How-to-get-your-Form-s-Iframe-Code
Hope this help. Please inform us if the issue persists.
- SuperMarioRolAnswered on May 29, 2013 at 07:25 PM
Same problem, using iframe and another form :(
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on May 29, 2013 at 10:37 PM
You're right.. could see this on my end also and you are already using iframe code.
Perhaps you can check the table or div or stylesheet where you have placed the form.. maybe it does not have enough width to accomodate the form's
I can see this as the only possible reason it is displaying like this.
- SuperMarioRolAnswered on May 30, 2013 at 05:51 PM
Is a joomla! web and the form is posted in an article...any idea?
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on May 30, 2013 at 10:04 PM
Have you tried the plugin method? How about using JUMI Plugin, it's on the last part of this guide: Adding Form to Joomla
Also, when I check your page just now it asks for a login. Maybe you can give back permission for guest so we can check it here.