- lsjulienAsked on April 19, 2011 at 07:11 AM
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on April 19, 2011 at 07:27 AM
If you're looking for a way on how to integrate dropbox into your forms, refer to this user guide.
Alternatively, you may also want to create a cool-looking Dropbox Form using our Dropbox Form wizard. Forms made under this tool can be modified to further suit your needs. If you're having troubles using this wizard, or with integrating dropbox to your forms, please let us know.
- vuetoneAnswered on April 20, 2011 at 11:52 PM
That link Dropbox Form wizard is giving me a 403 error. Is this a temporary issue or can you point me where a working version of this information is?
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on April 21, 2011 at 02:29 AM
A change we made yesterday had caused that. Sorry about that. The Dropbox Form Wizard page is working properly now. Thank you!
- vuetoneAnswered on April 21, 2011 at 03:04 AMThank you.