- MetteAsked on May 29, 2013 at 08:37 AM
When I filled in the forma and clicked Send, the thank you message with my own text don’t show up?
- pinoytechAnswered on May 29, 2013 at 08:53 AM
I've check your website where your form embedded and I found out that the issue is had something to do with your Thank message text color which is currectly in black color. Try changing to white color insted to fixed the issue. Remember, that your webpage background color is black also, which is the reason also why your Thank you message is not visible.
If you need further assistance, do let us know.
- jalaludeenAnswered on May 29, 2013 at 09:01 AM
Checked your form, it's showing thanks page content but content font color is Black(#000000), So please change that content font color to White(#FFFFFF).
1. Click Thanks You
2. Click Thank You Message, Press Next
3. In Message Editor Click HTML button in text editor.
4. Change span class style to #000000 to #FFFFFF
This will work out to show you thanks you page content.
- MetteAnswered on May 29, 2013 at 09:14 AMThanks :DD