- nmhgAsked on May 29, 2013 at 10:29 AM
- glennleeAnswered on May 29, 2013 at 10:35 AM
Thanks for contacting us!
Can you please give us more details, which delete all button you are referring to?
- chrisgcoxAnswered on May 29, 2013 at 12:10 PMWhen I am in the view submissions page there is an option to delete all at the bottom of the page. See snap shot below.
We have several people who access the information using this view and were concerned someone my inadvertently click the “delete all” button.
Is it possible for me to hide that in some way. We won’t likely use it until the records are more than 24 months old. Only then would we delete a group of records.
- glennleeAnswered on May 29, 2013 at 12:34 PM
Thanks for getting back to us!
Sorry, but there is no option to hide the delete all button.
When clicking delete all button, the user will be asked for the password and be reminded that it will be deleted permanently. That should serve as a warning for the user.
- chrisgcoxAnswered on May 29, 2013 at 01:31 PMWe can work with that. Thanks