- jacqueAsked on May 29, 2013 at 12:15 PM
I have been tweeking this form, its true, but not in regards to receiving it. Completed forms are not showing up in our email inbox????
- sidharth_kchAnswered on May 29, 2013 at 12:50 PM
I checked our form's (Prospective WOOF DOG Questionnare) notification setup and see that you have not set the sender email. To ensure the delivery of email, request you to please set the "Sender Email" to "firstname.lastname@example.org".
Let us know if you need further assistance.
- jacqueAnswered on May 29, 2013 at 01:20 PMHi-
I changed it and we are still not receiving completed forms???
- jacqueAnswered on May 29, 2013 at 01:31 PMWORKING NOW-THANKS!
- jacqueAnswered on May 29, 2013 at 01:47 PMi dont know whats going on - one test came through but subsequent tests are not!
- sidharth_kchAnswered on May 29, 2013 at 01:48 PM
You are welcome.
Glad to know that your issue was resolved.
Should you have any questions please feel free to contact us.
- sidharth_kchAnswered on May 29, 2013 at 01:55 PM
I see the emails are getting delivered to your email id. Here is our email server logs for your reference:
/var/log/jotform/amazonSES.log:[29/May/2013:13:27:34 -0400] 20251638136 AmazonSES Sent email to email@example.com - MessageID:0000013ef1549b10-f99f2a70-ce23-48ad-bcf7-081695e214bf-000000 - RequestId:0c552b6b-c885-11e2-b8e7-b7490c9a9acf
/var/log/jotform/amazonSES.log:[29/May/2013:13:32:10 -0400] 20251638136 AmazonSES Sent email to firstname.lastname@example.org - MessageID:0000013ef158d3b1-9b80abd8-f412-4757-b022-8f4b78d0d86c-000000 - RequestId:b13322be-c885-11e2-878b-79ef54580f35
Request you to please check your SPAM folder and see if the emails are there.
Let us know if you continue to have this issue.
- jacqueAnswered on May 29, 2013 at 02:00 PMThey were in the junk- this has never happened before- how do i make sure they ALL dont go there anymore?
- pinoytechAnswered on May 29, 2013 at 02:15 PM
To prevent that from happening again, please use email@example.com as notifications Sender Email address and whitelist JotMail's IP Addresses.
Please consider checking this article also and apply other methods if the said issue still persist.
Feel free to let us know if you need further assistance.