What is JotForm?
JotForm is a free online form builder which helps you create online forms without writing a single line of code. No sign-up required.
At JotForm, we want to make sure that you’re getting the online form builder help that you need. Our friendly customer support team is available 24/7.
We believe that if one user has a question, there could be more users who may have the same question. This is why many of our support forum threads are public and available to be searched and viewed. If you’d like help immediately, feel free to search for a similar question, or submit your question or concern.
Limited Submissions and security?Asked by kjauhar on May 29, 2013 at 01:33 PM
I have following questions:
1) How many submissions can I make to a form? Is it unlimited?
2) If I delete the submission data, does it delete it from your server?
3) I would like to move this form under another account. How do I do that?
4) How should I make this form as secure as possible?
Thanks for contacting us!
1. For free user, the submission limit is 100 submission per month. For more details about limits, please see this page.
2. Yes, if you delete the submission data, it will be deleted permanently.
3. We can move your forms to your account to your another account. Just provide us tha following information: From what username, to what username and the form titles or form url needed to be moved.
4. To use secure forms, please see this guide.