- dixieAsked on May 29, 2013 at 01:37 PM
We have an upload form in which people can send us artwork. right now it is not mobile friendly. they cannot upload an image from their iphone. Is there a template that will allow this
- JotForm SupportMorianAnswered on May 29, 2013 at 01:53 PM
Hello there! Yes, forms here are JotForm are mobile-optimized to display attractively even on mobile phones. We have thousands of templates available that you can search via keywords related to what design you are looking for. Thanks!
- dixieAnswered on May 29, 2013 at 02:14 PMI am unable to upload from my iphone. Can you tell me how to correct it so
that photos may be uploaded using an iphone. The display is perfect but it
is the upload feature I am needing
- JotForm SupportMorianAnswered on May 29, 2013 at 02:20 PM
I see. That problem has been brought up before by other users as well. You might find these two previous forums helpful
- dixieAnswered on May 29, 2013 at 02:25 PMthanks. another question. I am looking here
http://www.jotform.com/help/148-How-to-get-your-Form-s-Iframe-Code . Where
do I put this code after I copy it. Also what does the facebook embed
- JotForm SupportMorianAnswered on May 29, 2013 at 02:31 PM
You can paste the iFrame code directly to where the HTML codes of your site are. Facebook embed allows you to actually add the form to your Facebook Page. For a guide on how to do that, you can refer to this guide here
- rhinestonefetishAnswered on May 29, 2013 at 02:36 PMthanks
- rhinestonefetishAnswered on May 31, 2013 at 11:40 AMI do have another question. I was trying to access your page today to look
up the answer but it keeps timing out on me.
Is there a way I can use jotform to create a printable flyer? I am
looking for something to use for pets up for adoption, so basically we
would input the pets info, upload a photo and it would generate a flyer
automatically without us having to manually get the info out of our email
then download it to make one
- JotForm SupportMorianAnswered on May 31, 2013 at 11:48 AM
Hello again! Regarding that, as of right now our forms do not have that capability. Adding the print option would only print the form itself but transferring the info to autogenerate a flyer is beyond the scope of what our forms can do for now. Thanks.