- rbisioAsked on April 19, 2011 at 12:06 PM
I created in application in facebook per your online forum to add a "contact me" form to facebook as they no longer support FBML. Everything seems fine but when you click on the page you get "404 not found" Facebook is of no help. Can anyone tell what might be wrong. I followed the directions exactly.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on April 19, 2011 at 12:41 PM
That's weird as this is the first time someone encountered an issue with that user guide I created. Are you really sure that you followed the directions exactly? I know there are times when we feel that we did everything right, then we find out what our mistake is and then we laugh. It happens right?
Anyway, looking at your facebook page, it seems that the issue has something to do with the canvas URL's. Please configure your iframe application settings again and double check your URL's:
To configure your iframe application settings:
1. Go to http://www.facebook.com/developers/
2. Click See My Apps on the right hand side of the page
4. Click your app on the list of applications on the left, then click Edit Settings
Just to be sure, you may want to skim over the whole user guide and double check everything. Please let us know if you're making any progress.