- hombrebifraternityAsked on May 29, 2013 at 02:46 PM
Do you have translator language.
- JotForm SupportMorianAnswered on May 29, 2013 at 02:55 PM
Hello! I'm not exactly sure what you mean by translator language but we do have an option for several languages found at the bottom of the page
- hombrebifraternityAnswered on May 29, 2013 at 03:37 PMNo, they have to fill out form .. other country cant read it language like Google translator
Date: Wed, 29 May 2013 14:55:11 -0400
Subject: Re: Language Options
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on May 29, 2013 at 05:23 PM
We don't have a function to add Translator within the form, but you can achieved this when embedding the form.
1. Embed your form using the Source Codes. How to Get Form Source Codes
2. Go to http://translate.google.com/manager/website then setup translator for you website by clicking "Add to your Website Now" button
3. After that, follow the instructions on how you can add the translator button your website.
I've made an example to my WordPress website. Check it here: http://welvin-rc.com/form-translator/