- woodyincAsked on May 29, 2013 at 04:01 PM
Your site keeps jacking my forms up and I am LOSING MONEY!!!!!
It keeps changing the "direct to a URL after submission" to a .php and it is originally set to go to a .html page and always has been.
It has happened on 4 other forms too!!!
GETTING REALLY SICK OF THIS AND ABOUT TO LOSE ME AS A CUSTOMER!
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on May 29, 2013 at 05:28 PM
After submission I was properly redirected to Thank You "STEP TWO" page https://woodyinc.com/videos/setupyouracct.html
Please provide us more details how the wrong redirection happen. Do you have the URL of the php page where it was wrongly redirected?
Continue updating us if the issue persists.
- woodyincAnswered on May 29, 2013 at 06:45 PMNo shit. I fixed it. You need to dig into logs or something cuz your
blowing it and pissing me and other people off that rely on me to pay their
- jeanettebmzAnswered on May 29, 2013 at 07:41 PM
We can relate to your frustration. However, there is nothing that indicates something changed into our servers
Like Jonathan said before, he tested your form http://www.jotformpro.com/form/21348210944954 in your website http://nikiryder.com/page8.html , but he could not reproduce the changing "direct to URL" issue that you mentioned.
After clicking on submit , the form redirected properly to a Thank You "STEP TWO" page https://woodyinc.com/videos/setupyouracct.html
At any rate we are very glad to hear the issue is now resolved.
Let us know if you need any other assistance in the future
- woodyincAnswered on May 30, 2013 at 12:17 AMIts not resolved. I fixed it. You need to check your system logs as this
keeps happening. This is a deal breaker. Ive been with u guys for 2 1/2
years and now I have no faith in your services.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on May 30, 2013 at 08:40 AM
Like my other colleague, I am unable to find any issues with your form. I check it's settings and everything is fine. If you would be so kind to provide to us the .php url you've mentioned perhaps that would help us identify and track the problem.
We do not have similar reports about this so far so we have no clue at the moment. However, we are here to help you analyze this issue. The php URL should be the key to figure out this.
We'll wait your reply. Thanks and apologies for any inconveniences caused.
- woodyincAnswered on May 30, 2013 at 02:15 PMSame URL, just .php at the end.
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on May 30, 2013 at 02:43 PM
Was that a wrong Custom Thank You URL with .php extension at the end (on the Wizard)?
If yes, please let us know. We will try to monitor it further to find out the source of this change from .html to .php on the Thank You URL.
- woodyincAnswered on May 30, 2013 at 03:00 PMYes, it is supposed to go to the .html page and it changed it to a .php
which screwed everything up.
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on May 30, 2013 at 03:17 PM
Thank you for provided information, and once again, we are very sorry for the inconveniences caused.
We will keep monitoring the service. If we find anything related to the topic, we will let you know.