- primeincAsked on May 29, 2013 at 04:49 PM
I have a form setup and intigrated with Dropbox. There is a file upload object. When I test the form to upload a file, I see JotForm create the proper folders, however the uploaded file never appears in Dropbox.
I am compairing JotForm against some other online form builders that intigrate with DropBox. I need to make a decision soon. What am I doing wrong?
Thank you.Page URL:
- dinesh-itAnswered on May 29, 2013 at 06:23 PM
Hi, I cloned your form and tried to upload a file and its working fine for me. I tried a test submission on your form too. Did you received my submission files on your dropbox? If not, can you please re-integrate your dropbox account again.
Hope a re-integration will solve your problem. Just give a try.
- primeincAnswered on May 29, 2013 at 06:28 PMIt seems to be working now. The other photos I uploaded finally came through too.
- dinesh-itAnswered on May 29, 2013 at 06:30 PM
Glad to know that.
- talk2bksAnswered on May 31, 2013 at 10:16 AM
This is the first time I've had a problem with dropbox integration and will try to re-integrate it. In my case, I had a client upload 40 pictures (about 1.5megs in size). Someone would come in through dropbox and others would not.
- jefreylandichoAnswered on May 31, 2013 at 10:20 AM
In order to assist you, can you please tell us the form link or id you are currently having an issue with dropbox integration?
- talk2bksAnswered on May 31, 2013 at 10:27 AM
I just tried the re-integration so it may totally work now.
Here's the id: 10804721047.
- sidharth_kchAnswered on May 31, 2013 at 10:54 AM
Please let us know if the issue was resolved after re-integration.