- WillHayesAsked on May 29, 2013 at 07:14 PM
Greetings Tech Support,
I've embedded the form I created using the embed/scource code provided. However, the next and back buttons are not working. I don't know what else is wrong. When I preview it everything works fine.
Here's my form (http://form.jotform.us/form/31486294171154) and my client's site http://superiorsport4.wix.com/superior-sports1#!register/cmih
- dinesh-itAnswered on May 29, 2013 at 10:04 PM
Hi, Sorry for the inconvenience caused. Our System autosuspended your account because, one of your form is asking for username and password. But, when I saw your form it seems like you are getting details for sign up. But according to our terms and conditions, form should not conain such username and password fields.
Now I have activated Your account.
Please try to remove those field or change the field name to avoid autosuspend in future.
- KarlAdamsAnswered on May 30, 2013 at 04:52 PM
Thank Dinesh-it for your help. I've updated the form and removed the username and password fields. Instead used Unique ID and the embedding form still isn't working.
- KarlAdamsAnswered on May 30, 2013 at 04:54 PM
- KarlAdamsAnswered on May 30, 2013 at 04:55 PM
- gel4948Answered on May 30, 2013 at 05:07 PM
My embeded for is not working either!
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on May 30, 2013 at 09:25 PM