- gregdugasAsked on May 29, 2013 at 08:05 PM
- dinesh-itAnswered on May 29, 2013 at 11:15 PM
Hi, You have set the condition like as shown below
But the radio button doesn't have "Papal" option
You may changed the field values after you created the conditions. When ever you change the field that related to conditions, you have to chnge the conditions too.
Now change the condition or add a paypal option in that radio group to solve your problem.
Feel free to ask for further clarification.
- gregdugasAnswered on May 30, 2013 at 06:13 PMThanks for the timely reply. I was not even aware that conditions having been set. It took a while to find it – but your instructions worked.
The compute fields are not working in that the subtotal field amounts have do not correctly tabulate the number of night options chosen times the different night rate options which are different for Mon-Thur and Fri-Sun. I’ve denoted the special pricing for the Fri-Sun dialog boxes as being higher than the Mon-Thur rate but to no avail. What should I do differently>
Is it possible to clone the various selection and compute options available in the Paypal compute box without the need for payment to be made thru Paypal? Until the reservation dates which are requested by the user can be confirmed as being available from Hilton, there is no need to create a charge.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on May 30, 2013 at 10:43 PM
I can't seem to replicate the problem. I would suggest to setup it again using the following options:
My Form works fine: http://form.jotformpro.com/form/31477692806969?
Kindly recheck again your product quantities and resetup if necessary.
- gregdugasAnswered on June 15, 2013 at 09:13 PMThanks again. Please go to: http://hgvc.us/vacation--rentals-by-owner-hilton-grand-vacations.html and note that the calendar icon does not engage. Is there something I can do to make if function? Regards!
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on June 15, 2013 at 11:45 PM
Since you are using the form's source code, I suggest getting the codes again in the form builder and re-embed. Use this guide http://www.jotform.com/help/104-How-to-get-your-Form-Source-Code
Please inform us if this does not make the difference.
- gregdugasAnswered on June 22, 2013 at 10:20 PMI’ve changed the edit options accordingly without any success. First off, my intention is to for the form to compute the cost of nightly stays with one rate for Mon-Thurs/nite and a second rate for Fri-Sun. My hope was that the program would multiply those rates by the indicated number of nights and also sub-total as well as grand total. You’ll note below that is not happening. (http://hgvc.us/vacation--rentals-by-owner-hilton-grand-vacations.html) If the form is capable of that somewhat complicated machination I’d really appreciate any help you could provide to accomplish that! On the other hand, if that is not possible, I will use the more simpler form. Thanks again for all your help!! Greg Dugas
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on June 23, 2013 at 07:16 AM
How about re-embedding your form using our iframe method: How to Get Form iFrame Codes, this is connection with the Calendar not poping out.
With regards to the calculation within the Payment Tool, I suggest adding the number of nights as a product list instead of adding them as a product options so you can add pricing set for each.