- szarif82Asked on May 30, 2013 at 03:36 AM
I need to make a contact form a bit smaller to get it to fit on a webpage.
- sidharth_kchAnswered on May 30, 2013 at 03:44 AM
You can resize the width of the form by;
1. Edit your form
2. Click "Form Style"
3. Click "Form Width" button
4. Adjust the width of the form
You may also want to put the fields label to top, if needed.
You can also change the spacing of each fields, check this guide to do that;
Please let us know if you have questions.
- szarif82Answered on May 30, 2013 at 04:04 AM
- sidharth_kchAnswered on May 30, 2013 at 04:25 AM
You are welcome.
Should you have any questions please feel free to contact us.