- CarolineAsked on May 30, 2013 at 03:20 PM
I would like to ask a question and the answer will either be yes or no.
I have used the "conditions" to set up the survey if the person selects yes. If they say yes, the survey should continue.
If someone says no, I would like the survey to end. I am unsure of how to set this up. I have tried using conditions. I have also set up the thank you.
- jeanettebmzAnswered on May 30, 2013 at 06:14 PM
You can use condition to just jump to your Submit button
Simply select the second option Skip to a page or end the form to get the desired behavior
- cmolsonAnswered on May 31, 2013 at 11:54 AMIt will not give me the option to just end the form
[image: Inline image 1]
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on May 31, 2013 at 12:13 PM
It seems to me your set condition is wrong.
Page 2 will always be the next page, where the rules start from (page 1). I mean, even without this condition, when you click on Next -- it will go to Page 2.
How about if you do the condition like this.
Here is a demo form http://www.jotformpro.com/form/31504817694964?
I did this bit of change on the form. As you can see, there is now Page 3.
Hope this help. Inform us if you need further assistance.
- cmolsonAnswered on June 03, 2013 at 04:29 PMthank you for your help on this.
It now works!