- abbylukacsAsked on May 30, 2013 at 08:23 PM
I need to see the header/title when submissions are exported to excel. How?
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on May 30, 2013 at 11:19 PM
Unfortunately, only field labels are included when your export submissions in Excel Format. You may consider the PDF Version instead. From the Form Submissions page settings, check "Show Headers & Texts":
- abbylukacsAnswered on May 31, 2013 at 01:15 AMHello,
I'm trying to use jot form to help us collect inventory on our kitchen
items. We have around 100 items, and I'm hoping to track them with a stocked
quantity, waste, and moved quantity.
Do you have any ideas?
Issues I'm having:
* Each item has to be a new submission in order to get it lined up properly
in excel. Otherwise, the excel spread sheet goes on and on and on (we need
to use excel for data collection).
* It would not be realistic to submit a new form for each item (100 of them
and we plan to do this daily!) because we're trying to save time by using
jot form.. And also make it less complicated.
Any ideas or help you could give would be really appreciated.
- jefreylandichoAnswered on May 31, 2013 at 08:39 AM
Unforunately, Jotform does not have a stock quantity control feature. You can collect data for your inventory but cannot +/- items quantity and set an item to be a new submission unless it is newly submitted. You can try creating a new thread and request for this feature to be implemented in Jotform.