- mwheat14Asked on May 30, 2013 at 09:46 PM
You should add a step or reminder for users to switch their Form and the associated app (custom icon) out of Sandbox mode.
2) This is didn't work for me. Doing all the steps (including the custom icon) left me with this error:
You have enabled a App on Facebook integration for your app, but have not specified a Canvas URL.
Please advise ASAP. I'm trying really hard to not have to switch to another vendor and start this process over. Been working on this for several days. Your form initially lost my project several times --- only to finally have it stay saved and now get these errors.
This is a re-post of a comment on Adding a Form to Your Facebook Page
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on May 30, 2013 at 11:59 PM
Here are your previous threads concerning the same:
Interestingly, we do not have a similar reports over the past few weeks since the guide has been updated. Yes, we have updated the guide and will check it sooner or later for your recommendations.
You do not need to create a corresponding App for this to work. You just access the App Page, add it to your Fan Page. Go to your Fan Page, click the App Tab and start editing or adding your Form Embed codes.
- mwheat14Answered on May 31, 2013 at 12:21 PMAlmost all of my clients are getting a security error can someone please
help me fix this!
Its saying you guys' security certificates do not match the name of your
company. Form.jotform.com vs. jotfotm.com. Can you please either update
your security certificates or show me how to match the correct
configuration. We need a solution today please !
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on May 31, 2013 at 01:05 PM
Can you please share to us the URL of your FB app page?
So far, I am only able to check your personal FB page because of this screenshot you provided.
BUT so far, you haven't provided us yet the URL of your FB page.
Tell us the URL and will check your form on your FB page.
- mwheat14Answered on May 31, 2013 at 01:46 PMThank you. It is: www.facebook.com/ypsilanticommunityschools
- sidharth_kchAnswered on May 31, 2013 at 02:56 PM
Try changing the secure URL from https://form to https://www and see if that resolves your issue.