- LonnieLCPAsked on April 19, 2011 at 07:06 PM
Any help would be great! Thanks!
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on April 19, 2011 at 08:30 PM
By default, notifications are shown to come from "email@example.com". Here is how to change that:
1. Load the form in your form builder
2. While on the "Setup and Embed" tab, click "Email Alerts" in the toolbar
3. Click the notification in question
4. Click "Reply-To and Recipient Settings"
5. You will notice on the upper left of the envelope two fields: "Sender Name" and "Sender E-mail" containing "JotForm" and "firstname.lastname@example.org" respectively
6. Clicking "email@example.com" will reveal the fields in the form
7. Select the field that would contain the email address of the user (In this screenshot, it is simply "E-mail") and then click "Finish"
Incidentally, in similar fashion, the name of the sender can be changed from "JotForm" to that of the user.
Additional information on this topic can be found in our user guide. (Please note that "Setup and Share" has been renamed "Setup and Embed")
Hopefully my directions were easy to understand. If they were not, please let me know, and feel free to ask questions about any other issue related to JotForm forms.