- blackboxtieAsked on May 31, 2013 at 02:09 AM
Hi, I recieved a payment submission (notified by Paypal email) but it does not show up on Jotform at all. Â There is no indication that a form was filled out. Â I am certain that the payment came from a form filled via Jotform because that is the only way I take payment. Â Please help, thanks!Page URL:
- sidharth_kchAnswered on May 31, 2013 at 02:25 AM
I checked your form's submission and see that you have a pending payment and that's the reason you have not received the notification.
To Know more about Incomplete Payment or Pending Submissions, please kindly check this guide:Â https://www.jotform.com/help/135-How-to-View-Pending-Submissions
If user don't settle the payment after being redirected to the Payment Page, this will be logged as a Pending payment. It will only be posted as a valid submission if the user completed the Payment and was able to completely process the transaction.
Please follow these steps:
1. Right click on the Paypal Payment Tool
2. Click Properties
3. Find "Pending Payment Email" and set to "Yes"
- blackboxtieAnswered on May 31, 2013 at 04:30 AM
Thank you so much for the prompt reply!
- sidharth_kchAnswered on May 31, 2013 at 04:35 AM
You are welcome.
Should you have any questions please feel free to contact us.