- ubmdesigncentralAsked on May 31, 2013 at 09:55 AM
Is there a way to prevent a subscriber from submitting my form more than once with the same information? Thanks!Page URL:
- sidharth_kchAnswered on May 31, 2013 at 10:12 AM
Yes, that's possible by using "Unique Question". Please refer this guide for more information : http://www.jotform.com/help/223-How-to-set-Form-Limits-Based-on-a-Unique-Question
Let us know if you need further assistance.
- ubmdesigncentralAnswered on May 31, 2013 at 10:54 AM
I changed the preferences on the form, but can still submit with the same email address multiple times.
Is there something I missed? Thx.
- sidharth_kchAnswered on May 31, 2013 at 11:25 AM
I checked your form and was not able to reproduce this issue. I did a test submission using email id "firstname.lastname@example.org" and was not able to use this email id for the submission again.
Request you to please try again and let us know if you continue to have this issue.
- ubmdesigncentralAnswered on May 31, 2013 at 11:44 AM
Hello and thanks for your response. Shortly after I posted my follow-up above, I went back into the preferences and changed the submission limit to "1" and it is working now.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on May 31, 2013 at 11:57 AM
Thank you for the update. Contact us again anytime if you have any other inquiry.