- testevolutionAsked on May 31, 2013 at 10:14 AM
Since I am the one that opened the account,
currently I am the only one receiving emails when a customer makes a submission.
I guess I could forward my email to each of them
Is there any way I can add other people to the list of people that receive submissions?
When I used the template, I picked the IT template, and it works great!
Although it's unlikeley We'll get nailed by a robot,
Is there anyway after the fact I can add a check to see if the person is human?
How do I change the link that I will be giving the customer for submissions, and give it a meaningful name? (we do not want our web page to have this submission form embedded on it)
- sidharth_kchAnswered on May 31, 2013 at 10:27 AM
Please find below the answers to your query:
1. Yes you can send your submission to multiple email id. Please refer this guide for more information: http://www.jotform.com/help/39-Send-Notifications-to-Multiple-Recipients
2. You can add captach/reCaptcha fields to your form. This will avoid SPAM.
3. I am sorry but I haven't understood your question. Please refer this guide and see if this is what you want to achieve: http://www.jotform.com/help/144-How-to-use-Custom-Domains-with-Jotform
Let us know if you need further assistance.