- MichelleAsked on June 02, 2013 at 02:55 AM
- MJVenturesAnswered on June 02, 2013 at 03:12 AM
I found that I can inject CSS but that didn't fully solve the problem. I changed the layout from my website that helped a bit.
Please let me know if there is additional CSS I can embed. I will need the CSS to be usable in the future because I will need to do this every time I use a new form.
Here is the link: http://2dolax.com/2do-contests/
(I am the person who originally posted the question. I'm not sure why it didn't show this.)
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on June 02, 2013 at 05:11 AM
Our forms are mobile friendly. All you have to do is use the default field formatting such as Field Labels set to Auto:
Default field widths and alignments.
Please try to restore your form structures and let us know the output (send us a screenshots) or when done so we can test your webpage on our end using our mobile devices.
- MJVenturesAnswered on June 02, 2013 at 01:51 PM
They already are set to auto. Is there an email I can send screenshots from my phone?
- pinoytechAnswered on June 02, 2013 at 07:16 PM
Can you please share to us the URL of your website where your form embedded for further assistance?