- delightleadershipAsked on June 03, 2013 at 08:30 AM
Hi, I'm very excited to see that you've put in Coupon Codes as it's a great feature! My question pertains to when a customer puts in the coupon code. I'm not sure if anything has changed over the last few days, but once the correct coupon code is put in, why does the price not change? If I remember correctly it should, shouldn't it? I'm currently using Paypal Payments Pro.Page URL:
- jefreylandichoAnswered on June 03, 2013 at 09:03 AM
We are glad to hear that you like our new feature. The price would change/update once the coupon code is applied upon checkout(Checkout Page). I have however forwarded your concern to our developers as a feature request that the price in form should also be updated when the coupon code is applied.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on June 03, 2013 at 12:40 PM
Fixed. Sorry for the inconvenience.
- delightleadershipAnswered on June 03, 2013 at 01:37 PM
Thank you so much! Appreciate the quick response.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on November 05, 2016 at 04:41 AM
We will check and investigate your issue on a separate thread here https://www.jotform.com/answers/982857. We'll be on it shortly.