- Monkey6deathAsked on June 03, 2013 at 10:25 AM
I noticed today the coupons on my form are not working properly. When you insert a coupon and click apply, you get a message saying 'coupon is valid' but no changes happen to the price...
form ID 31473607064452
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on June 03, 2013 at 10:42 AM
I am able to replicate the same. Let me forward this thread to our developers. You should receive an update via this thread once this get fixed.
Thanks for reporting.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on June 03, 2013 at 12:38 PM
Fixed. Sorry for the inconvenience.
- Monkey6deathAnswered on June 03, 2013 at 11:35 PM
It also regularly happens that the hover text over the 'select your workshop field' does not appear, and then at the same time it is not possible to enter a coupon code (you can write something but nothing happens when you click 'apply')
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on June 04, 2013 at 12:25 AM
Please kindly clear your browsers cache and cookies. So with your forms cache by following this guide: How to Clear your Form Cache.
Your form works to my end now;
- Monkey6deathAnswered on June 04, 2013 at 03:31 AM
OK thanks I already thought it had something to do with the cache but did not know you could clear the forms cache.
Thanks for your help
- gori-mathewAnswered on June 04, 2013 at 03:53 AM
You are welcome, I hope everything is working fine right now.
Do feel free to contact us wherever you need our assistance.