- fantacalciovigoAsked on June 03, 2013 at 10:39 AM
I would like to create a drop down menu where, according to the choice of option I can see more drop down menu with only a few names of a set.
- sidharth_kchAnswered on June 03, 2013 at 10:57 AM
Do you want to actually create menus?
If you need to show the dropdown options based on the selection of another dropdown, please refer this form:
Please let us know if this is what you are looking for? I added drop-down fields and applied conditional logic to show and hide these fields.
You can clone the form in order to use it if you wish. You would simply need to apply the same idea on to the fields of your form.
- fantacalciovigoAnswered on June 05, 2013 at 11:08 AMHi Sidharth,
thanks for your interesting answer, this is the question:
I have a the first chose "Select your team" and on the basis of the
decision taken, I would like that ever burst in the after drop-down menu
- pinoytechAnswered on June 05, 2013 at 12:03 PM
I've cloned one of your form and made some workaround in it for you to check if this is what you want to achieved.
Feel free to let us know if you need further assistance.
- fantacalciovigoAnswered on June 06, 2013 at 04:51 AMHi pinoytech,
thanks for your support, but the player list are specific for each team.
Eg. If I select "Ajaccio" in "Select your Team", I have need to show in
the appare box only the 25 player that "Ajaccio" has.
I send a eg. file to help explain the need
Thanks a lot, regards.
2013/6/5 JotForm Support Forum
- sidharth_kchAnswered on June 06, 2013 at 05:47 AM
I am afraid that I haven't understood your conditions. Please explain how the conditions will work and we will try to work on that.
- fantacalciovigoAnswered on June 06, 2013 at 07:46 AMExcuse Me, I hope to explain.
See the file form_detail in attach.
Many tahnks e best regards.
2013/6/6 JotForm Support Forum
- sidharth_kchAnswered on June 06, 2013 at 08:29 AM
Request you to please email us the attachment at firstname.lastname@example.org.