- medialinkAsked on June 03, 2013 at 11:21 PM
Hi all, need help on this.
currently i've tried increasing the width and height or the form, i'm using a feedback style form.
tried css too. :
- khrisellAnswered on June 04, 2013 at 12:11 AM
Try changing the height on the iframe code you are using. That should increase the side and should not show a scroll on your contact form.
If you need further assistance kindly let us know.
- medialinkAnswered on June 04, 2013 at 12:27 AM
it isnt working. i tried increasing alot of times. its still there even though its unscrollable...
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on June 04, 2013 at 12:45 AM
Your form height doesn't not fit with small screen devices and or computers so the scroll bars automatically appears.
You may consider the following method:
1. Position your Form Fields (Align horizontally) by following this guide: Form Field Positioning
2. Increase your Feedback Button Width from 545 to 700;