- AutomotiveRepaironlineAsked on April 20, 2011 at 03:02 PM
How to Add Authorize.Net verified seal to my form.
And some other picutures as well.
Thank you, Leon
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on April 20, 2011 at 04:41 PM
You may use the Free Text HTML tool to add your Authorize.Net verified seal
To add a Free Text in your form:
1. Click Power Tools > Free Text (HTML)
2. Click on the Free Text field inserted in your form
3. Click HTML button in the top toolbar
4. Paste your Authorize.Net verified seal codes in the textarea
5. Save your form
To get your Authorize.Net verified seal codes, plesae refer to this link - Verified Merchant Seal
You may want to scroll down to find a demo video for a more in-depth tutorial
- AutomotiveRepaironlineAnswered on April 20, 2011 at 05:11 PM
Thank you Neil, Leon
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on April 21, 2011 at 08:15 AM
Glad to be of help.
- 2001hockeyAnswered on June 11, 2013 at 05:04 PM
this still did not work for me has anyone been successful getting this to show up?
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on June 11, 2013 at 06:22 PM
I'll be responding you to this thread: http://www.jotform.com/answers/228095-.