- PpPeteAsked on June 04, 2013 at 11:50 AM
In the video it says I should get a link to my form after I've created it, just by saving it.
But this doesnt seem to happen on the form I just cloned.
Is there another way of getting the link?
- dinesh-itAnswered on June 04, 2013 at 12:08 PM
Hi, To get the URL of any forms in JotForm.
1. Select Your form from My Forms tab.
2. Click Edit Form from the right side of your form name
3. Now Form Builder will be opened. Select Preview option as shown below
4. Now a pop up window will be opened with your form
5.There you can find your Form URL as shown below
Copy this URL and use it.
Hope this solves your problem.