- illlblibraryAsked on June 04, 2013 at 01:49 PM
I would like to have a form hide the submit field if the date inputted for a deadline is less than one week from the date the form is submitted. This would give our staff time to plan for the event. I don't seem to be able to figure out how to do it, and I'm wondering if that had been resolved in the few forum posts that I saw.
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on June 04, 2013 at 02:46 PM
Thank you for contacting us.
There is no way to set the condition based on current (submission) date. It sounds like a good idea to have such a feature, so I am forwarding a request to our Developers.
At this time only the following DateTime based conditions are available:
We will update this thread as soon as we have any news.
- orestAnswered on June 06, 2013 at 04:20 AM
This is brilliant! Thank you.
- illlblibraryAnswered on June 06, 2013 at 02:51 PM
It's working perfectly - thank you!
- dinesh-itAnswered on June 06, 2013 at 03:15 PM
Glad to hear this.
- orderorangeAnswered on September 23, 2014 at 09:37 AM
so to get this right, this can be used in order to prevent users from being able to select today's date as one of their choices. I do know there is disable past dates option and have enabled that. but on my form, i want to prevent users from selecting same date as the submission on this field. can i just use these same conditional logics in any way to get that result?
EDIT: nevermind, I just went ahead and tested if date field is equal to "today", hide submit, and it worked flawlessly! perfect!
- BenAnswered on September 23, 2014 at 10:41 AM
Thank you for updating us that you have tested it out and that it works just as you wanted.
If you have any questions feel free to contact us on our forum.