- SeanRWDougallAsked on June 04, 2013 at 02:27 PM
I have a new business email address that I want my form enquiries to be sent to. How do I change it from the existing address?Page URL:
- pinoytechAnswered on June 04, 2013 at 03:02 PM
To change your form's notification recipient address, just simply:
1. Log into your JotForm account and go to My Forms section.
2. Select the form and click on "Edit".
3. Click on "Setup and Embed" tab on the form builder toolbar.
4. Click on "Email Alerts" and select "Notification":
5. Click on "Reply-To and Recipient Settings" button (third from the right along the bottom)6. An envelope will appear. You can view and change the email address in the field highlighted below:If you need further assistance, do let us know.Thank you!
- SeanRWDougallAnswered on June 04, 2013 at 06:00 PM
Thanks, guys, that worked!