- woodyincAsked on April 20, 2011 at 06:19 PM
I have an adwords account and I need to be able to see my conversions when someone clicks submit on a form I have. Any ideas on how to do this?
I have the conversion code on the page the form is on. I want to be able to see the conversion for the signups too.
- JotForm SupportmlizAnswered on April 20, 2011 at 09:06 PM
You can use the hidden field to track conversions when someone
uses the form.
To add a hidden field:
1. Open your form in JotFom
2. From the Power Tools select Hidden Box
3. To add the adword conversion code click on the Hidden box
properties and enter the code in the default value.
This will give a new column in the report so that you can see where the user came from.
Hope this helps.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on April 21, 2011 at 08:40 AM
Redirect your user to a custom page which contains your Adwords Conversion Codes, after every successful form submission.
To configure your form's custom Thank You Page URL, refer to the link below
Hope you find this information useful. Let us know if there's anything else we can assist you with. Thank you.
- bizstartupAnswered on September 08, 2011 at 05:04 AM
Can I add the code in the Hidden Box and then just save or must I embed the form code onto the web page again?
- JotForm SupportmlizAnswered on September 08, 2011 at 06:06 AM
Your question was answered on a separate thread in the forum.