- rastawillyAsked on June 04, 2013 at 08:36 PM
How do you apply conditional logic to a specific item in a list of radio button filed.
For example, a list of radio button items are:
... and I would like for a Comments or Name or Address box to open if Other is selected, how would I get that done?
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on June 04, 2013 at 10:31 PM
In our Conditional Logic Wizard, setup your conditional logic like this:
For Showing Group of Fields when certain option is selected, this guide will help you: How to Hide or Show Multiple Fields at Once Based On a Single Conditional Entry
Let us know if you need any further assistance.
- rastawillyAnswered on June 06, 2013 at 05:45 AM
Thank you! Are there expert jotform designers available? I'd love to take mine to the next level with an expert design...where can I locate them?
- sidharth_kchAnswered on June 06, 2013 at 07:48 AM
Please let us know your requirements in details and someone from our team will get back to you on this.
- rastawillyAnswered on June 06, 2013 at 10:17 AM
Thanks. I just sent a private email to your team.
- sidharth_kchAnswered on June 06, 2013 at 10:41 AM
Yes, I saw your forum post. One of us will get back to you on this.
- rastawillyAnswered on June 07, 2013 at 09:38 PMHi,
Can you confirm receiving the attachment at email@example.com and that the form is being developed?
Date: Thu, 6 Jun 2013 10:41:54 -0400
Subject: Re: Conditional Logic
- sidharth_kchAnswered on June 08, 2013 at 04:31 AM
We have received your email with attachment. We will review and get back to you if we have any questions.