- LostdogsmnAsked on June 04, 2013 at 10:17 PM
Hi, is there a way to see how many forms I used last month?
Also, I changed slightly a field on my forms, and made it madatory, but it didnt change..
It was a box called explain, and I changed it to say did you file this report on the web site, and made it madatory, but it still comes across in our email to say explain..
I also made one sentance not all caps on our sighting form, and it still comes in an email in all caps..
What am I doing wrong?
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on June 04, 2013 at 11:50 PM
Sort your forms according to its creation date so you can view forms created last month.
Regarding on the not updating changes, it might be a caching issue on your end, would you please try to clear your browser cache? I think this would fixed it. May we also know the form in question so we can check the changes here?
- LostdogsmnAnswered on June 04, 2013 at 11:51 PMI figured out the adding changes, it was in the notifications. All better.
I dont want to know how many forms I've had ever, just forms for the month
of May. Is that possible?
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on June 05, 2013 at 12:59 AM
As suggested by my colleague, sort you form by "Creation Date" after that, check the dates and find all forms created for the month of May. Unfortunately, that's the only way you can check the number of forms created for a specific month.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on June 05, 2013 at 01:01 AM
I went ahead and check your forms. I couldn't see any form created on May 2013. I can only see two forms created on May 2012.
- LostdogsmnAnswered on June 05, 2013 at 10:01 AMI do not mean forms I created, I meant incoming forms we took in, or were submitted to us, in the month of may. We are allowed 1000 per month, how many did we use of that 1000?
Sent from my iPad 2
- jefreylandichoAnswered on June 05, 2013 at 11:12 AM
You can checked the number of submissions you received by clicking the human icon on the top right screen. I would suggest doing this at the end of the month before midnight to get the total submission for that month.
Since this is no longer an option for the month of May, the only way you can checked the number of submissions last month is by creating a report or going through the submission window for each form and set the time frame.
If you need further assistance, please contact us again.