- BlueprintStudiosAsked on June 05, 2013 at 08:32 AM
We have created a form but I would like to make some small changes. I can see the source code but would like to edit it slightly. Is this possible?
- gori-mathewAnswered on June 05, 2013 at 08:57 AM
You can do it by download source code in order to edit it as you want :)
To download source code follow this simple step:
1. Open your form
2. Click on "Setup & Share" tab
3. Click on "Embed Form" on top menu
4. Click on "Source" icon
then you will get a window like below:
Now you must click on the link that you see near the arrow.
- BlueprintStudiosAnswered on June 05, 2013 at 09:39 AM
Thank you. Once I've edited it how do I replace back into your site if I'm not embedding it for use on ours? We're still wanting to use the link you provide to be sent out in emails.
- BlueprintStudiosAnswered on June 05, 2013 at 09:40 AM
Also in edit mode the headers appear orange yet in preview they become grey?
- BlueprintStudiosAnswered on June 05, 2013 at 10:06 AM
Thank you for the reply.
Is it not possible to edit the source code on your site?
- dinesh-itAnswered on June 05, 2013 at 10:40 AM
Hi, Unfortunately it is not possible to edit the source code directly from jotform.
But, You can change some of the form design using custom CSS.
Follow these steps for injecting Custom CSS
1. Select Setup & Embed tag in form editor window
2. Select Preferences
3. Select Form Styles tag in preferences Window.
4. Now You can find a place for Injecting your custom CSS.
Refer this Guide For: Customize Your Form Using Custom CSS codes
Hope this helps you.