- ladyjAsked on June 05, 2013 at 01:27 PM
The from email currently says from "JotForm". I would like to modify/change that. I think it may be confusing to a potential client.
What I would like sender/coming from email to read ladyjmarketing via jotform.ca
Please advice on how I can accomplish this.
- pinoytechAnswered on June 05, 2013 at 01:42 PM
- ladyjAnswered on June 05, 2013 at 01:55 PMHi Pinoytech,
I've attached a file that shows two places Jotform is mentioned.
- moonzkieAnswered on June 05, 2013 at 02:04 PM
I can't seem to view the said attachment/screenshot. Can you please follow this guide on attaching here: http://www.jotform.com/answers/31636-How-to-insert-embed-a-screen-shot-a-k-a-screen-dump-into-a-post
- ladyjAnswered on June 05, 2013 at 02:16 PMI've forwarded the email with the form so you can take a look. It will be
coming from email@example.com
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on June 05, 2013 at 02:47 PM
I have not found your email, but I think that you are referring to the form Email Notification settings.
It is actually possible to control the 'Reply-To and Recipient Settings' settings on each Email Notification.
I have created a quick screencast to show these settings on your form:
For example, you can change the Sender Name and/or Sender E-mail on your form. If you need to set some specific Sende-Email this is also possible (we can provide instructions).
Please feel free to contact us if you need any further assistance.