- holytrinityonlineAsked on June 05, 2013 at 02:05 PM
I want to print each form out as it shows in the inbox but I want to print them all out at once. Is there a way I can do this?
- holytrinityonlineAnswered on June 05, 2013 at 02:22 PM
Nevermind. I just found out that you can't really. You can only do it through dropbox.
- EliezerNAnswered on June 05, 2013 at 02:34 PM
You can accomplish this by downloading the PDF file which contains the all the Submissions, then you can print them all at once.
-First you have to go to MY FORMS.
-Then, choose the form you want to prin the submissions from. After that, click on Submissionns.
-Finally go to the bottom of the page and Download the PDF file.
I hope this helps.
Let us know if you need further assistance.
- holytrinityonlineAnswered on June 05, 2013 at 02:41 PM
It says it will only print 20 at a time and I have to change the display settings. Where are the display settings?
- holytrinityonlineAnswered on June 05, 2013 at 02:42 PM
To be more specific, it says to change the time frame in the display settings. I don't see this.
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on June 05, 2013 at 02:53 PM
You will need to click on a gear icon, and then you will see the Time Frame option.
For example, you can set it to 'This Week' and print weekly submissions.
- holytrinityonlineAnswered on June 05, 2013 at 02:58 PM
You rock. Thanks