- EasyAdsAsked on June 05, 2013 at 08:32 PM
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on June 05, 2013 at 09:12 PM
That's probably because your customer failed to add a quantity on the ordered product. I was able to replicate it after doing so, please advise them to add quantity. Example:
Also, I would suggest to atleast add a default quantity on your textbox quantity to "1", this should help prevent this issue. To add default quantity, here's how:
- EasyAdsAnswered on June 05, 2013 at 09:51 PMNew response receivedThe problem occurs when my customer opts to pay with their credit card on my site rather than choose PayPal option. PayPal option works fine, but not the credit card option. Please respond...
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on June 05, 2013 at 09:53 PM
I see, thanks! I have responded to your other thread about this: http://www.jotform.me/answers/225930
Kindly check. That should help. Thanks!
- EasyAdsAnswered on June 05, 2013 at 10:32 PMNew response receivedI’m sorry to keep bothering you, but is the only way to solve this problem by having a PayPal Pro account? I have a PayPal Standard, and I went through all of the procedures to add API permissions, etc. but something is still not working when I try the credit card on my site vs paypal?
- pinoytechAnswered on June 06, 2013 at 12:03 AM
Can you please provide us screenshot of the error you are referring and open a new thread for further assistance?
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on June 06, 2013 at 02:02 AM
Please disregard my colleagues request.
About your question, you are actually using Paypal Pro not the standard one base on your payment field. Paypal Pro has built in CC and Paypal options.
Now according to the error, this occurs when you have not agreed to the billing agreement or if it's disabled on inactive. You can find that on this page https://developer.paypal.com/webapps/developer/docs/classic/api/errorcodes/, look for error 10500 and 10501.