- stephaniericaurteAsked on June 06, 2013 at 12:11 AM
Hello, somebody helpme with is invalid form?
- pinoytechAnswered on June 06, 2013 at 01:05 AM
Sorry for the inconvenience that may have caused. Can you please share to us the URL of your website where your form embedded for further assistance?
- stephaniericaurteAnswered on June 06, 2013 at 01:20 AM
- stephaniericaurteAnswered on June 06, 2013 at 01:48 AM
in my computer and the problem continues to empty the cache and cookies?
- stephaniericaurteAnswered on March 12, 2014 at 04:29 PMHi,how are you, http://www.mcinmobiliaria.co/V-01106/V-01106.html Invalid Form i clean the cache but dont work
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on March 12, 2014 at 06:21 PM
Please replace your embed code with the correct form URL. This should fixed it.
FYI, we already have assigned different domains for every users depending on their profile location. It seems on your location, you are required to use form.jotformz.com. You can use the following iframe embed code with this correction.
<iframe id="JotFormIFrame" onload="window.parent.scrollTo(0,0)" allowtransparency="true" src="//form.jotformz.com/form/40705335251648" frameborder="0" style="width:90%; height:587px; border:none;" scrolling="no"></iframe>
Let us know if you have further questions. Thanks!