- longoAsked on June 06, 2013 at 03:25 AM
Hi, is it possible to remove or change the colour of the blue border line which appears around the text areas on hover? Its not there with Chrome so I'm guessing it may be a browser specific thing? Firebug wasn't much help on this occassion.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on June 06, 2013 at 04:08 AM
Is your form embedded? If yes, let us know the website URL so we can check it here. I can see a blue glow on FF when textarea is hovered or if it's active though it's not that huge, it's just a little normal glow. Example:
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on June 06, 2013 at 04:20 AM
I see, your current field borders doesn't have defined color that's why it uses default browser border settings. Defining border colors might help, example:
border: 1px solid #cacaca;
- longoAnswered on June 06, 2013 at 04:45 AM
Exactly what I was looking for, thanks.
- sidharth_kchAnswered on June 06, 2013 at 05:42 AM
You are welcome.
Glad to know that your issue was resolved.
Should you have any questions please feel free to contact us.